The Peak Ales Swift Nick Mini Keg 4% allows you to enjoy our Session Bitter in a mini keg.
This classic Session Bitter uses Goldings hops. Named Swift Nick after the infamous 17th century highwayman, John Nevison, whom it was reputed never used violence and once returned a bag of money to a hard-up Bakewell farmer.
Stories of Swift Nick are legend and he is believed to have ridden from the scene of a crime in London to York in just one day, a feat generally attributed to fellow highwayman Dick Turpin. We chose the name Swift Nick because of the Local Bakewell connection and also because, says Debra, “It’s perfect for a swift pint!”
Perfect for parties, BBQ's, camping, picnics, festivals - anywhere you wish!
- ‘Beer of the Festival’ North Norfolk Railway Festival 2009
- Gold Star Award – Great Taste, Guild of Fine Food 2016
- Gold Star Award – Great Taste, Guild of Fine Food 2017
- Store Cool
- Leave To Settle For a Couple Of Hours Prior To Serving
- Once Open Consume Within 2/3 Days
- ABV 4%
About Peak Ales
Peak Ales is the product of a dream - the dream of establishing a traditional craft brewery in the heart of the Peak National Park and crafting fine ales of a style that perfectly reflect the glorious countryside in which they are created.
And finally - enjoy.