We wanted to shine the light on some of our customers who are going above and beyond to bring the pub to your front door, with the tastiest take outs and a little bit of comfort in these strange times.
The Plough Inn - Two Dales
- bringing out Yorkshire Pudding Pies this weekend alongside their current menu! You can pre-order on their website
- with a different menu each weekend there's always something new to try! Head over to their page to see Rob explaining their dishes of the weekend!
The Bulls Head Monyash
- home comforts each Thursday night, delivered to your door in Monyash or collection via the back if you're not that lucky!
Coolstone at Eyam Hall
- Saturday evenings and extremely popular Sunday lunches are available weekly, give yourself a weekend off!
The Prince of Wales Baslow
- fish and chips to die for! See their page for the full menu, available Thursday to Sunday 🐟🍟
We haven't quite made our way around all of the Peak District pubs (rules and all that!) But there's plenty left on our list, we'll keep you updated.
Let us know if you've had any take outs you'd recommend, and thank you, we know how appreciated each order is at the moment!