Bakewell Best 5L Mini Kegs
Bakewell Best Bitter is an exceptionally smooth and robust amber coloured ale. It is dry and firmly bitter, with some roasted malt flavours and plenty of grassy hops.
The first brew by Peak Ales in 2005 named Bakewell Best is a classic bitter, one that is a favourite choice for those who love a traditional ale brewed in the Peak District.
- SIBA Regional Beer Competition 2022, Bronze, Cask British Bitter Category
- Gold Star Award – Great Taste, Guild of Fine Food 2015
- Gold Star Award – Great Taste, Guild of Fine Food 2016‘
- Beer of the Year – 2006’ The Beer Hunter, Derby Evening Telegraph
- SIBA Regional Beer Competition 2011, Bronze, Best Bitters Category
Perfect for parties, BBQ's, camping, picnics, festivals - anywhere you wish!
- Store Cool
- Leave To Settle For a Couple Of Hours Prior To Serving
- Once Open Consume Within 3 Days
- ABV 4.2%
About Peak Ales
Peak Ales is the product of a dream - the dream of establishing a traditional craft brewery in the heart of the Peak National Park and crafting fine ales of a style that perfectly reflect the glorious countryside in which they are created.
And finally - enjoy.