Unfortunately we won't be taking anymore Brew with the Brewer bookings or selling any vouchers for the day for the foreseeable, our aim this year will be to focus entirely on getting our brewing back up to capacity and recovering from the devastating impact Covid has had our on business. Please do check back in 6 months as we will assess this as time goes on.
We are currently administering previous orders.
Come along and join our brewers for a full Brew With A Brewer Experience Day at Peak Ales, your day will consist of –
• A full hands on brew day, brewing one of our regular brews or one of our small batch experimental brews. 6.30am start, and usually last around 7 hours.
• Bacon sandwiches for breakfast and a local picnic style lunch including a pint or two at the brewery.
• A case of 12 beers to take away.
A fantastic day in the brewery for any beer enthusiast, our brewers will take you through the process from preparing the ingredients, mashing in, observing the boil right through to tasting our beers on the bar during lunch.
Brew with a Brewer Terms & Conditions.
Here at Peak Ales we have two sites, so we will confirm at time of booking where your day will be – either at our Visitor Centre Pilot Brewery, or our main production kit at Ashford in the Water.
- This is a digital purchase and vouchers will be emailed 2-5 days after ordering.
- Brew with a Brewer vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Bookings must be made in advance once you’ve purchased a voucher. Brew days are typically Tuesday-Thursday only as we have a brewing schedule to follow.
- Over 18’s only. Please let us know if any dietary requirements.
- Peak Ales reserve the right to cancel any booked brew date. Brewing is a wet process, please bring along your wellies, and a change of clothes just in case.
- Cost includes lunch, refreshments, beer and glass. Maximum 4 people per brew (a voucher each is required).
We also do Brewery Tours too... find out more about Peak Ales Brewery Tours.