Come along and join our brewers for a full Brew With A Brewer Experience Day at Peak Ales, your day will consist of –
- Hot Breakfast Roll and Tea or Coffee
- A Full Hands On Brew Day (Brewing one of our regular brews or one of our small batch experimental brews. 6.30am start, and usually last around 7 hours)
- Ploughman's Lunch
- A Pint or Two
- A Case of 12 Peak Ales Beers to Take Away.
A fantastic day in the brewery for any beer enthusiast, our brewers will take you through the process from preparing the ingredients, mashing in, observing the boil right through to tasting our beers after the event.
Brew with a Brewer Terms & Conditions.
The location is at our brewery in Ashford in the Water. Address: Units 3-6 Park Farm Industrial Units. Longstone Lane, Ashford-In-The-Water, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1NH.
- This is a digital purchase and vouchers will be emailed 2-5 days after ordering.
- Brew with a Brewer vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Bookings must be made in advance once you’ve purchased a voucher. Brew days are typically Tuesday-Thursday only as we have a brewing schedule to follow.
- Over 18’s only.
- Peak Ales reserve the right to cancel any booked brew date. Brewing is a wet process, please bring along your wellies, and a change of clothes just in case.
- Cost includes refreshments, beer and glass. Maximum 4 people per brew (a voucher each is required).
- Please advise of any dietary requirements