Chatsworth Gold 5L Mini Kegs.
Chatsworth Gold is the amber nectar of our range, a golden beer made with honey from the Chatsworth Estate. The delicate sweetness is well balanced with bitterness from Goldings and Fuggles hops. Multi-award winning golden ale from Peak Ales.
What can we say about this beautiful honey beer... The added honey balances the bitterness from the hops that creates a golden and refreshing pint! And as one customer put it “Oh man, you wouldn’t believe it. So good.”
- 2022 SIBA Independent Beer Awards Gold
- 2017 Derbyshire Life Food Or Drink Product Of The Year
- 2016 SIBA Regional Silver
- 2016 Champion Beer Of Britain - Finalist
- 2016 & 2014 East Midlands AST Midlands CAMRA Champion Beer Of Britain, Speciality Gold
- 2015 CAMRA Champion Beer Of East Midlands
- Gold Star Award – Great Taste, Guild of Fine Food 2015
- 2014 East Midlands CAMRA Champion Beer Of The Year
Perfect for parties, BBQ's, camping, picnics, festivals - anywhere you wish!
- Store Cool
- Leave To Settle For a Couple Of Hours Prior To Serving
- Once Open Consume Within 2/3 Days
- ABV 4.6%
About Peak Ales
Peak Ales is the product of a dream - the dream of establishing a traditional craft brewery in the heart of the Peak National Park and crafting fine ales of a style that perfectly reflect the glorious countryside in which they are created.
And finally - enjoy.